Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reno... here I come

Driving to Reno with my parents to gamble and stay at the Peppermill.  I finally get to use my new navigation thing, but it won't even power on!  Maybe if I keep pressing the power button.... it will explode or turn on.  I'm going because I took the week off from work and it's my b-day!  I am now 36 in this year of the rat.  I work with other "rats" so that means they are 12 years younger than me!  I think I am emotionally 10 years behind anyway!  So that means I'm 26... if I sat in a time machine.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, I will get a hold of you, since I had to look up your cell number.

    I will be up again for my birthday for Cool and the Dollies and maybe we could get together again (in a group setting) and it wouldn't be too awkward.

    Maybe I should just call you. =)

    E

    ReplyDelete