Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscars and file sharing (unrelated)


I watched the Oscars last night. It was a pretty painless awards show to watch this year. Some nice emotional wins (Marion Cotillard in her gorgeous Gaultier dress; Tilda Swinton, pale and very surprised looking; Diablo Cody, tearful and working her own artsy style; and the really excited Irish guy for the best song win). Seems like all the big winners were foreign actors. Where are the Americans?

I have finally been able to share files between my Dell and my Macbook wirelessly. My dell can see the macbook as a "network place." But my dell doesn't show up on my mac "network". Still somehow I can transfer files from the dell if I tell the dell to copy files to the mac. It will take hours to move everything over. Strangely enough, Yahoo Answers was more of a help than any of the Apple support web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment