Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Ghost Hunt"

Happy New Year!  It's been a while since I last posted.  I discovered "Ghost Hunt" while looking on the Funimation website.  I remember seeing a favorable review, probably on Anime News Network, so I decided to give it a try without expecting too much.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It's a nicely drawn anime, with a lot of nice chemistry between the ghost hunting team.  There are several small mystery arcs in the 25 episodes of the show.  I like how we get to see the a miko, a priest, and a monk use their own versions of spiritual powers to find and exorcise ghosts.  There are quite a few scares, but it's not gory enough to gag at.  I watched the dub mostly and enjoyed the voice acting.  Also, special props to the soundtrack.  I love the OPs and EDs and the background music of the whole series.  Check it out on the Funimation site or on Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment