Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Kimi ni Todoke" ep 3

Episode 3 was released by freemoneysubs. I was all "squee!" like a little girl watching the whole thing. Hits all the "shoujo-y" notes you would want to be hit in this episode. Cute dog, cute guy, making friends... Hope this keeps up!
BTW, other shows I am watching so far this season are "Tegami Bachi," "Seitokai no Ichizon," "Fairy Tail," and "Miracle Train." I can't stop myself from watching the silly "Miracle Train" that anthropomorphizes train stations of the Oedo line (to be exact) into bishies who want to help lost ladies. "Tegami Bachi" seems like a solid show which some heart. "Seitokai no Ichizon" seems like it's getting a little one note, but I'll keep trying. "Fairy Tail" has that current shonen weekly series vibe with lots of action and comedy. I tried to watch "Yumerio Patisseire" but the cute voices stopped me from continuing. I may also watch "Book of Bantorra," but I'm not sure yet. Don't know where this show is heading. The idea is good, but the plot is confusing.
Also, I am continuing to watch "Cross Game" which is consistently good even now, at episode 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment