Thursday, December 24, 2015

"Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt" episode 1 streaming limited time

For North America, the first episode is streaming for free from December 25 12pm Japan time to January 7 12 pm Japan time on YouTube.  The art style reminds me of the old "Aeon Flux" I watched on MTV back in the day.  There is a whole backdrop of jazz music which reminds me of "Cowboy Bebop."  The animation is stellar and looks great in HD.  The language is a bit stilted, but I'm not sure if it's the writing for the English translation.  There is so much action and new character introduction I'm a little lost on the plot so I plan to watch it again.  I wonder what the plan is to stream this series.  Pay per view?  My hope is that it will be on Crunchyroll, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment