Friday, June 18, 2010

"Kaichou wa Maid-sama" 11



This episode was really funny as Misaki and her two friends follow Usui after school to find out what he does and where he lives.  The funniest part is when Misaki is trying to imagine Usui's family and they all look like Usui except with lipstick, or a mustache, or a bow in the hair.  I like how he fulfills all the activities they imagine because he overheard them talking about it.   I also like how Usui finds delight in accidentally being invited to Misaki's home and seeing how Misaki lives.  The mystery of Usui's home life is still out there, however.  I can't imagine why Misaki isn't all over Usui what with all the phermones he is exuding and all the rescuing he does.  I guess Misaki really mistrusts guys except when she has that master-servant dynamic to fall back on while at the maid cafe.  Is that too much analysis?  Anyway, I love the deadpan delivery of Usui's seiyuu too.  The show has really grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment